Our Newest Hospital Gowns are so beautifully embroidered and elegantly detailed they are great for lounging around. Softly gathered for a comfort fit. One functional button at neck. Long sleeves. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. Summerweight jersey knit polyester-cotton knit. These adaptive designer hospital patient gowns are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing these hospital night gowns makes a great gift choice.
How are Silvert’s Hospital Gowns different?
- No Pressure Points – Patients do not lay or rest on closures
- Complete Dignity – Full back overlaps
- Pretty Attractive – Look good…feel good
- Comfort – Quality fabrics
How do you put these hospital gowns on?
- The individual remains in a seated or prone position while being dressed.
- The individual’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive night gowns are available in both regular and oversize. Look at Silvert other hospital clothes such as bedjackets, adaptive robes, non skid hospital socks, arm and leg protectors, non skid slippers and so much more!
Adaptive Sleepwear Nightgowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)